Wednesday 4 April 2007

Marathon Still Going

hi punkettes..
My Goong S marathon is still going on...im left with 2 more episodes...well in fact 3...which are episode 17-20. Erika is anticipating for episode 20. I can't believe that i've cried for 3 episodes in a row. Hmm. Episode 8-10. Gosh. Episode 8 is shocking, Lee Hoo the Gong-ja mama (Se7en) got electricuted. SHOCKING! I cried at the part as soon as he gain concious, he held yang soon-yi hands and asked her to stay with him a while longer. Awwww!! Isn't that sweet. I cried during that part. Sorry i can't help it. And then there's another episode, 10 or 9 can't remember which exactly, where he parted ways with his friends. That part i cried too. OK OK, I am a crybaby. Hehehe.

Well that's about Goong S, other news. I'm going out with the girls tmr. I've already plan on what to wear. Initially i thought of wearing a dress that i've bought with mum the other time. But nah, too formal. So i decided to have a theme for tmr. Black and Green. Hahaha. I still haven't buy safiah her present. Hmm. I will not give her tmr but after her bdae perhaps.

I've just read Kyra's blog and she said that she saw DBSK 'Rising Sun' single album. Haiz. I thought the album. If it's the album, i wanna buy,but singles, nah no thanks. I already have the song, plus the remixes too. Kyra said that she saw my DBSK wallpaper and she was tempted to make a few as well. Hahaha. Nice. I like the first one, cuz the picture was taken from their latest japanese album, Five In The Black. The rest are old pictures. If you want to see it, go to Kyra's blog.

I will not blog for 3 days again, cuz im going for my freshman camp this Sunday. Hopefully Ming Jie will get well and go to the camp with me. Ming Jie please do come!!! Hehehe. This is my first camp since sec 3. Wah! Cool aye! Hehehe. Hope to meet new friends there. LOL!

that's about it,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment