Wednesday 18 April 2007

First Proper Lunch Of The Week

hi punkettes...
i woke up today feeling so sick and i got a headache. A real bad headache, it really aches so bad. Argh! I wore my jacket to school today, yeah i was damn sick in the morning. I really don't function well in the morning. Yeah, that's me. I went to school with Jing Wen, Jeannie and Hui Yu. I think in the future, I rather go by myself or asked my bro to send me to school.

So today lesson was pretty easy and it was fun. It's about communications. Hahaha, it is very essential for my course. I am group with my friend J, for the 3rd time in a row. Ever since from day 1, she's in the same group with me. Hahaha. But today my group was okay, my team members are Yuwanna, J, Dickson and Jason. Jason was so damn funny today. Hahaha. He like to pretend to sulk. That sulky face! Hahaha. While me, Yuwanna and Jason are working on our product for the day, he calls Yuwanna 'adik'. Then Yuwanna asked how old is he, he's 20. Then i say, so i can call you 'abang' then. He said yes. From that moment onwards, i start to call him abang. When i call him by his name, Jason he didn't answer, but when i call 'abang' he will answer. Hahaha, i got an 'abang' in class. He's my abang. Abang means big brother in malay by the way.

Eventhough i supposed to do the worksheet today, but somehow J did it, so i leave it to J then. Dickson is in charge of doing the ppt while me, Yuwanna and 'abang' Jason do the product. We basically finish everything by 11.30am, just the right time to go for our break. I went for lunch with Jannah, J and Dalinah. I ate crispy chicken noodles. Oklah, quite nice. When i arrived back in class, 'abang' was drooling on my lappy. He was sleeping, ish ish! So i scream at 'abang', 'ABANG YOU DROOL ON MY LAPTOP!" "No lah, where got?" Hahahaha.

So throughout the 2 1/2 hours break, my 'abang' is sleeping, Dickson and J is touching up the ppt, Yuwanna went for lunch, and I decided to update my 'long time never update' McFly website and download all the videos that i've missed. Watching Danny Jones half naked and lip-syncing to Il Divo song. Hahaha, funny!!! Other than that, I watched Death Note epi 26 again and watch DBSK drama in my comp. I think I'm the only rocker-chic who likes Korean stuff and music. Oh, my 'abang' like J-pop. Hehe.

My team present last and before that, we plan to do a skit at the front, well only 'abang' Jason, Yuwanna and J. Dickson and I do the explaination. The skit was damn funny, Yuwanna accidentally called Jason, 'abang' in front of the whole class and i can't stop laughing at the back with Dickson. Hahahahaha. So embarassing, but funny. I think I'm getting use to this presentation thingy, since I know almost all my class mates except for some few chinese boys. Sherman did his 'hey hey you you" song again since yesterday. Hahaha. And Jun Rong can't stop singing, 'it's ok, it's alright" song which was actually a verse from Nelly Furtado Promiscuous song. Haiz. Hahahaha. The whole had fun today, we definitely had fun.

Hmm, so tomorrow is Maths and what i heard from Jing Wen, we need to do programming. Wah, i hope it is easy. Hehehe. I wonder who is in my team tomorrow? Hope not Khai again, cuz i'll die laughing. Haiz, 5 years and another 6 more months added. But it's gd though to have that funnyman around. Hahaha. Oh ya Khai, thanks for the skins. Hehehe.

I wonder how my clique is doing on their first day of school, I've already heard it from Erika, Fana and Safiah. Hmm, Syafiqah? I don't know. Kyra is the only one left cuz she's starting school next week, but i heard that she's having a hell of good time during orientation. They get to go to Sentosa!! Wah!!!!

I need to gather everyone's msn, probably by the end of the week. I only got 7 on my list, im left with 28 ppl. Hahaha. Hmm, what i will do next? Hopefully i can get the full episode of Star King feat DBSK with subs downloaded using my VEOH player. Oh ya, i've just remembered, i need to send Emma an e-card, it's a bdae today. Happy birthday Emma!! Happy belated bdae to Lee Junki, and advanced birthday to my real 'abang'. His bdae is tmr.

My thoughts are out to those who got killed in Virginia Tech killings. I was worried for a while when i immediately heard the word 'Virginia'. Cuz my mind remembered Micky's brother, Ricky. I thought Ricky is still in Virginia but Erika told me that he's currently in Korea with SM Entertaintment. Phew, but the tragedy is in Blackburgh, Micky YooChun and Ricky YooHwan used to live Fairfax, Virginia. Oh, note to Jaejoong oppa, "you better buy dinner for little sungwoong!" Hahaha.

Ok, im done here for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment