Saturday 21 April 2007

W35B ROCKS! Let's shoot Sherman on Monday!

hi punkettes..
Man! A week of school has passed, wow that was fast. Hahaha. Now is the weekends!!!!! Yippee!

So this is what happen on Thursday;
Our module for that day was about Maths and Computing. Yup. My group members was erm, Sherman, Dalvin, Siti and Qiyang. I was introduced to a new software that creates simple programme called Visual Basics. I've heard about it before from Salihin. He told me how fun it was doing programming using this software. Well, he was right. It was indeed fun! Basicly we need to create a simple program much similar but better than the given program. So Sherman came out with this idea of creating it like a guessing game. Yeah, it was such a good idea. Oh yeah, thanks to Mervin for helping us out! Thanks dude!

First i was so clueless about the program, but somehow i know a little bit about it. So since it was a guessing game, we took pictures from our webcam and then i edited our pictures and make it blur, so that the class could guess who's who. We managed to finish it in the middle of break 2. Yay!! While i was editing the pictures, Sherman saw pictures of Jaejoong and he knows im into korean music and he said, that jaejoong looks so gay. Argh!! Curse you Sherman!! Hahaha. But he liked Jaejoong's hair and he said he want to make his hair like Jaejoong. Good!

Khai and I had just started a war!!! It's called WW4, Revenge Vs Revenge. Hahaha. Khai loves to 'sakat' me and i would do the same thing to him. The game is officially on!! Overall, thursdays was fun and we're a bit nuts as well in class. Oh ya, Sherman had introduced me a new game website called addictinggames. Yeah, it was addicting. Even Siti was addicted to it. KITTEN CANON!! Siti, you sure got a really cute laughing gas inside you. Hahaha. I love your laugh, girl!
Seriously i have to say, that the class is starting to show our inner madness.

Ok, on Friday. I arrived early to school since bro send me by car. Erm, went to Ming Jie's class since we're on the same block. I was surprised to see him with a guitar, well it wasn't his but his classmate. I borrowed it to play, his classmate was a bit stunned to see me play the guitar. Hahaha. I tried to play Glamourous Sky song by Mika Nakashima, but the chords that Ming Jie had on his laptop was so different. Well, i played some various chords. Then about 8.10am i went to class, but no one there, im the first one. Then about a few minutes later, Zakia came. Surprisingly, a lot of ppl was late that day. Hmm??? And guess what, im in the same group with Khai again. Haiz!!! We're supposed to start our battle on that day. But anyways, my teammates for that day were Khai, Siti(again), Dickson and Darryl. Darryl plays bass, cool! Khai told him about the time where Khai used to jam at my house, and Darryl looked at me in shocked. Then i told him that i sold my drumset years ago. He was like, "Why? Why?" Hehe.

So the module was about problem solving and he need to find out more about Australian Football. Erm, we watched a short video of an Australian Football match. And men in tight short was an issue that day. Honestly, it look so gay. Yeah, that was the issue of the day for the class but not the module. Hahahaha. We need to find out more about the sport. Our faci had asked about what superpowers u want to have? Well, Darryl wants X-ray vision, Khai is a venom, Dickson wants teleportation(i think), Siti wants to fly and I lurks in the dark and can read minds. And we call ourselves as Team RP! Hahaha. RP means Radical Protectors! See we are loyal to the school! Erm, maybe not. Muahaha. Erm, so during break 1, Khai n I decided to get some coffee kat Cafe Galilee. We supposed to go with Sherman, Dalina, Darryl n Dalvin, but somehow they dissappeared. Zack was with us, but he went with his other friend. So left me and Khai. The queue was indeed long, damn long. While queuing, Khai and I talk about the team presentation and indeed it was gonna be funny.

Then break 2, Khai was nuts. Wheel around the class on the chair like an idiot. Hahahaha. I can't help it by sitting like 'L', Tisk Tisk, in loving memory of 'L'. He really died in the anime!!! Then after the class had their lunch, i dunno who started to dare Ahmad to breakdance with 'kain batik'. And he did, hahaha. It was so funny! Since there were not enough space to breakdance in class, all of us, yup the whole damn class went outside of the class and Ahmad did his thing. I took out my handphone to record it. We were making so much noise outside class, but it was wicked, we're nuts on that day. Even other ppl from other class came out to see 'the show'. But they were too late. Hahaha. It's for W35B only. Sorry. Hahaha. Next time you guys have to pay. Hahaha.

Presentation time! Sherman's team went first, we asked quite a number of question to his group. 2nd, my group. It went quite well, Darryl was superb about the star players part, on why we brought up about star players. Khai was erm, i dunno what he was talking about, he was nervous. Hahahaha. I managed to answer the questions quite ok. So when it come to the other team's presentation, for eg. Jun Rong's team, Sherman kept on asking questions. Lots n lots of question. Hahaha. Jun Rong was quite fed-up. Hahahaha. He said, let's shoot Sherman on Monday. Hahahahaha. Yeah, all of us agreed. We're gonna shoot sherman with tonnes of question on Monday. Watch out Sherman!! Muahaha.

So that was my friday n thursday in school. My class is getting crazy each day, since we know each other already. Ok there was one shocking news that got me in tears on Friday. 4 Super Junior members was involved in a car accident. They were Shindong, Eunhyuk,LeeTeuk and Kyuhyun. All except Kyuhyun suffered quite minor injuries. But Kyuhyun suffered the most and i was pretty badly.

"Kyuhyun was sitting behind the driver's seat, therefore he was the most injured out of all the members. He had a broken foot, fractured hip, broken ribs, and facial scratches/bruises. The fractured hip is bleeding and his broken ribs have come down on his lungs. He has already gone through tracheal resectional surgery to improve his breathing. They made a 1-2cm incision in his chest and inserted a tube so he can breathe better. He was slipping in an out of consciousness, and couldn't really speak because of the shock. Doctors are speculating that he might have to be in the hospital for a few months."

"Shindong was the least injured out of the members, and managed to leave the accident with just cuts and bruises on his face and body. He was released from the hospital as a patient.
Leeteuk had glass shards in his back, and had a successful surgery to remove them all. He also had a scratch near his eye and various cuts and bruises.Eunhyuk was reported to have glass shards in his back, and was said to have stitches."


The accident happened on the 19th of April. I was in tears while reading about what happened to Kyuhyun. Eventhough, it's not Donghae but he is my fave too. My 2nd fave. My gosh, im praying for the 4 guys recovery. ASAP!! GET WELL SOON. KYUHYUN OPPA! HWAITING!
Hayley(a dbsk, big bang n suju fan from UK) was shocked as soon she saw my personal msg.

Today, another news worries me, Micky YooChun was in a Japan hospital cuz of asthma. Haiz, get well soon!!! Don't overwork until your health got affected guys. This goes out to other DBSK oppa!!! We as the fans are worried about your health.

I supposed to meet Erika and my neighbour, Kelvin today. Hahaha, but the rain spoils everything. Maybe next time, ya. I dunno Kelvin was my neighbour until Erika told me that he lived at the same block as me, but on level 3. Hahaha. I've downloaded all the episode of DBSK Vacation today and Star King. I need to watch it again esp Star King, InHwan and Junsu!! So freaking adorable. I was quite pissed with the gymnastic girls. My gosh they were like 8-12 years old, that they were flirting with Jaejoong. They dance so sexily. My gosh!!!! Hey kids, keep your paws off, Jaejoong. He looked uncomfortable!

So that's about it, really, i hope im not in the same group with Sherman on Monday, if not i'll die while answering tonnes of question. Oh well, let sherman ans it all since it was meant for Sherman.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment