Saturday 14 April 2007

Full Of Happiness Part 2.

hi punkettes..
officially yesterday is my 'mad' day. hahaha. Why? Ever since i've downloaded the H.O.T song, that song has been stuck in my head. I was jumping up n down singing to it. Hahaha. Eventhough, i was sick but my mood was hyper. Hahaha.

It's suppose to be a bad day yesterday since it was Friday the 13th. But it was a good day for me and also to my best buddy, Erika. It was yesterday night she told me that she got into Higher Nitec Logistic Management course. Well, she didn't get in twice after she appeal but i guess 3 times is a charmed. Hahahaha. So CONGRATS to her!!!!!!!!!!!!! I was screaming for her yesterday, the minute she told me about it. I dunno why, but yeah, i was screaming of happiness. I guess yesterday i was indeed in FULL OF HAPPINESS. Hehehehe!!

I didn't get to sleep yesterday, because i was so hyper, so i watched all the DBSK Mini Dramas all alone in my room like a mad woman laughing all alone. Hahahahaha.

Then today, i know that my grandma is coming back from Umrah, but im so lazy to go. But mum drag me out of my bed screaming and nagging. Grrrr. I hate when she nag very early in the morning. My mood was spoilt for a moment there. I got dressed casually with no make-up on (ok that's a lie, with less make-up on) and got into my aunt from JB car. Damn my morning was spoilt today. I had my breakfast at Bedok, i didn't ate much, but i must have hot tea!!! I drank my hot tea and ate Soto. That's it. The hot tea is very essential for me.

Arrived at airport around 11am, and saw that my grandma's flight had landed. So we waited n waited, then about 11.30am, my grandma was out. My mood was quite okay after seeing my grandma had landed here safely.

ok that's about it for now,
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment