Friday 5 October 2007

Can't Think Of A Title Now.

hi punkettes..
today is olive oyl's class and omfg, super boring. the problem is easy but the lesson is super boring.

during 1st break, most of us went down to agora south to register for re.vantage card but it turn out that we came at the wrong timing. but we saw Fiona Xie cuz today there's Hey Gorgeous filming in RP.

Firdaus came into my class to transfer Ghost Recon into my comp.

Then the class played UNO for a while and then Azri projected ANTM Cycle 9 Episode 3. I was kinda pissed that kimberly is out. Amanda and I are rooting for Heather. Kyra! Have you watch cycle 9 already?
I supposed to buka puasa with WRPS peeps today, but I was so pissed yestd, I sms each n every one of them. Bt no replies. Argh! But today, aft school, I went to Converse Wareshouse Sale with Amanda, Kasminah, Zul, Jave, Weiyang & Willie at Upper Paya Lebar Rd. Jave, All of us took cabs courtesy of Amanda. Thanks girl!!

There were not many people and it's good. The bargains are so damn cheap. Converse shoes for just $19.90 n above. I just bought a cap for just $10! Cheap! I might be going again to buy high-cut shoes. I got my eye on one today.

Then its getting late, so Kasminah, Zul and I took bus 24 to AMK and we buka at Banquet. Then we went home.
Just random photos we took for the past few days:
Red Devils? Haha! My new fringe! Haha. I seriously look like china doll.
Kayla Anika. Ace Azri. Ain Rein.

This was hey gorgeous event today aft school. Most of them came to see Fiona in person. Heck care!
I'm tired. Lazy to update so much.
I'll update more when I have time okie?
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment