Friday 12 October 2007

Salam Lebaran

hi punkettes..
I wanna wish my friends, my family, my relatives and every muslim out there,

SELAMAT HARI RAYA AIDILFIRTRI. MAAF ZAHIR BATIN.


So Tmr is Hari Raya and basically my agenda for tmr is as such:

1. Ask Forgiveness At Home To My Parents And Bro.
2. Go to my grandmother(dad's side) house which is like a few blocks away from my house.
3. Ask Forgiveness to my relatives and also grandma.
4.Collect Hari Raya Money from my relatives! x)
5. Eat the dishes available.
6. Go Johor, my grandma's house. Mum's side.
7. Repeat agenda 3,4,5!
8. Play firecrackers with my cuzins.
9.More feast!
10.Do more visitting in Johor to late grandpa's relatives.


Yeah. That's my agenda.
And today, cam-whoring with baju kurung day. Haha!








so there are more pictures...im so lazy to upload them all.
i'll update more on monday or tuesday.
SELAMAT HARI RAYA!!
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment