Tuesday 16 October 2007

My Letter To God

Hi punkettes…
I wish I could send a letter to god. This is how my letter would go,

Dear god,
Let me forget about him please,
Let me not hope for him too much.
Let me not meet him by chance for now.
Let me hate love songs for a while.
Let me not face embarrassment in front of him.
Let me welcome him with arms wide open, when the time is right.

Dear god,
Let me concentrate on my studies and also my Korean darlings.
Let me concentrate on my passion that will never fade till I die.
Let me control my eating appetite since fasting is over.
Let me be a good daughter to my parents.
Let him get out of my head.

Dear god,
Let me apologized to those I irritate the other day. “A ah seh!”
Let me not inherit dad’s knee problem at such a young age.
Let me not go for surgery with that problem.
Let me go to DBSK’s Malaysia Concert on 24 Nov.
Let me graduate with a good cert in my hand.
Let me get a driver’s license cuz I hate bro’s driving.

Dear god,
Let mum and dad be healthy always.
Let bro control his raging temper.
Let ‘my adik’ be a good daughter to her mother.
Let me pursue my dreams to be an international singer.
Let me not loose my friends over a small mistake.

Dear god,
Let my ex not wait for me.
Let my ex know that I can’t take him back.
Let my ex realized that I’m not the one for him.
Let my ex find out that I like another guy.
Let my ex find his partner of his life but not me.
Let my ex be happy with his loved ones.

There are so many things I wanna ask god for. But I only can pray and hope.
So right now, let me be happy for what I have.

That’s about it for now, and thank god, I got my laptop fixed!
Ain great performance today and Najiha is such a good singer!!
Toodles…cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment