Thursday 4 October 2007

Dared!

hi punkettes..

yesterday i lost to the game of UNO with the class. and traditionally, whoever lost in this game must perform a dare. So i did. And it was worst.

I must go into a random class and act like a crazy woman. Argh! I was so embarassed. Then my class said that I didn't do it properly. WTH??!! So for the punishment I must do it again into different class. But it turned out that the dare was to dance. And the innocent Azri have to do also in front. We're so embarassed and paiseh! Haha! But it was for the laugh.

Then after school ends, Azri and I did a mission. Haha. The mission is to get the audio wire from other class. And mission accomplished. Now my class have the audio wire!! Can play movie! Haha!

Back at home, I want to cut my fringe a little bit but, it was cut damn short! Haiz!! It's like so weird! But Nvm.

Then today, I came into a class then the class looking at me in shock! Haha!


All i know im going to be home alone today. Cuz bro and mum went to johor to take some kerepek at my grandma's house. I might buka at my aunt's house today.

that's it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment