Tuesday 2 October 2007

Ouch! My Hand.

hi punkettes...
eventhough its already Tuesday, but i will blog about yesterday.

Eventhough Monday was science module and I hate it. But, the class is really damn fun. 1st break, some of us were playing UNO. And we made a dare that whoever lose will have to confess that he/she is a lesbian/gay to the other class. So Usha lost the game. So we followed her to W35A and she confess it there. Haha. It was for a laugh.

2nd break, played UNO again but we played Heart Attack. Omg! Usha won a round and she hit my hand real hard. Seriously hard. I lost my sense of touch for a while there. Ouch! It is still painful right now. I can't even type properly. Ouch! Haha!



Just random pictures we took today.
From left: Azri, Ain, Me & Yvonne(sorry gal ur face was cut away)

From left: Me, Ain n Ace Azri.

Saleha came to my house at night cuz she want to install Photoshop CS2. And I took all her disney movies from her laptop. Haha!!
Today, school was a disaster. I was feeling so stress and knackered.
The problem is super difficult. I almost had a migrane. Haha! Serious. I asked Khai, my ex-classmate to help me, but he lazy. Almk! Haiz. But he gave me a clue which to solve it by matrix. Haiz.
I don't wanna talk about the faci. Haiz. Nvm. The worst maths computing problem I've encountered so far. Damnit!!!!Curses.
I hope tomorrow will be a better day and I wanna play Uno again! Haha!
that's all said and done. I'm bloody sleepy and tired.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika



No comments:

Post a Comment