Monday 22 October 2007

CS: Condition Zero


hi punkettes!

The above picture of DBSK may be quite small, but the first time I saw it. My eyes immediately glued to Erika's hubby, Micky(2nd from the left). Erika, your hubby is hot! Hehe. This is the first time I drool over him for a while. I completely ignore my yobo(darling in korean) right smack in the middle. Jaejoong darling, sorry! But i still love you. Hehe.

I came in late to school again for 2nd time for Sci module. Haiz. I always can't wake up on Mondays. (SOMEONE BETTER GIVE ME A WAKE UP CALL PLZ)

2nd break is fun, most of us play CS. Ling was super noisy, shout n shout. To be honest, quite irritating. But nvm, it was fun. I started to kill Ling a lot of times, then she came back and kill me a couple of times too.

Then, Khai played for me while I do my ppt. He was good. Aft my presentation, I played the game from http://www.orisinal.com/. The one where a bunny jumping on bells, it was cute. I became addicted to the game. The bunny reminds me of my toy bunny Dylana. Hehe.

Aft sch, I went to that PLAYNOW briefing. Haiz. I seriously dun have time for the thing. To my team, I will not be as committed, but if you guys need help, just beep me. Haha. Yeah. So Director, do your job! Haha. If not because of the briefing, I've already stayed in class playing CS with the class and also watched ANTM. Ish! Nvm.

Back home, I'm so worn out. I fell asleep while watching MTV Trl. Hehe. Yup, I was tired.

So I'll leave you with a dance video by Lee Seung Hyun a.k.a Seung Ri. I love his moves.


toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment