Saturday 20 October 2007

Feverish.

hi punkettes....

I'm feeling kinda weak nowadays. Like:

1.Difficulty of breathing
2.Headaches
3.Flu
4.Vomitting.

Probably, too much of gassy drinks, festive foods and LACK OF SLEEP!!
I've been sleeping around 2am everyday. Haiz. Must stop this habit for once.

The other day was Zack a.k.a goat lover bdae. The whole lot of W35B came to celebrate, well not all of us were there. Ling and Yokeyu bought the cake during 2nd break while W35B gather at the empty class just opposite my class.


It's nice for us to be together again. I miss them. All those horny & dirty jokes came back to life when W35B is around. Haha. Zack got his bdae bash, the guys stripped him.



They use my shawl to wrap him around. Sheesh! It's full of Zack's B.O!! Haha.


Semester 1 [W35B]. Love ya!


Yesterday, I went off early from school cuz mum wanted to go Johor to go on more visitting. Haiz. I was having fever. Nvm. So we convoy 2 cars and go to my aunt's place in JB. My cuzin said we're like the Mafia family, cuz mostly the colour of the cars we have in our family is black. And yesterday 2 black cars convoying.


I didn't eat much yesterday. No appetite lah. My cuzin's new baby girl is adorably cute. All babies are cute aren't they!?



Her name is Nur Anis Farhanah. Lovely!! So this is my 2 months old newest niece. Hehe.


We went off at 10am, bt otw, we stop by a restaurant to buy Ramly burger and sang the Ramly Burger song like idiots in the car. Me and my cuzins are hungry. Hehe. I arrived home arnd 12.30am. RJ is closed, but I can email Olive today within 24 hours.


Thx Ain! For doing my self n peer evaluation for me. TQ TQ!

To my Primary school peeps: BILER NK JLN RAYA?
To my Secondary school peeps: BILER NK JLN RAYA?
To my Polytechnic peeps: BILER NK JLN RAYA??
To my FFP peeps: NAK JLN RAYA TAK?

Ok now, I'm expecting guest soon.
Dad, you owe me 50bucks. Haha. Hehe.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika














No comments:

Post a Comment