Thursday 11 October 2007

Rock Self.

hi punkettes.
I’m so going to miss my adik! For you those who don’t know who my adik is.
Well this is my adik.

Her name is Nadia. She is my cuzin actuallly. Since mum took care of her since she was born, somehow she’s like my real adik to me. Besides she doesn’t have any siblings.

Ok, why I’m gonna miss my adik. Cuz her mum was already been discharged from hospital, her mum got 1month mc. So my adik going to be at home with her mum for 1 month. Aigoo! Can’t sakat her for 1 month. Hehe. Adik, take care of your mum ok.

You know what, I almost died last night. Yeah, seriously! I was listening to my mp3, volume in full blast. Then I was dancing to some random routines before I go to sleep. It’s becoming my habit lately which is to dance before I go to sleep. It is weird to have such routine, but it's true. But then, I got this sudden asthma attack. I couldn’t breathe for a moment, my chest felt so painful, I basically couldn’t breathe. It took me about 10 mins to catch my breath. I normally keep myself fit by dancing.

Yesterday, I buka outside with the 'Geylang Gang'. Haha. First we went to Al-Ameen cuz Zul wanted to go eat there so much. But then it is closed. Then we went to Banquet. To pass the time, we played UNO. Haha.


We hang out for a while after buka, waiting for Azri to finish his rokok. Hehe. I don't smoke now but I used to smoke. Haha. Yup, believe it. I was a bad girl.

Ok. That was yesterday.

Today is my appa's bdae. "Appa" is Dad in korean. Haha. He's turning 51 today. Happy Birthday! Saengil Chukha Hamnida.

I've been into my rockself lately. I'm back listening to heavy metal, rock songs again. Dunno why I am so emo nowadays. Haha. Nvm.


I'll update more when I have time.
2 more days to Hari Raya!!!
Just a random photo taken yesterday:


toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment