Saturday 26 January 2008

재중 오빠!생일축하합니다!


재중 오빠!생일축하합니다!
hi punkettes..

Yes! Today is my hubby's birthday!
Jaejoong, Happy 22/23 Birthday! Well, He is 23 in Korea.
Well darling, stay healthy always ok, keep smilling and stay hot! =)
Good luck in everything you do with DBSK! OK! LOVE YOU!!

7th Feb 07 is the day when I first laid my eyes on Kim Jaejoong and also DBSK, then immediately falls in love with him. Haha! 7th Feb is coming soon, I will be celebrating my first DBSK anniversary along with Erika. Hehe!

To commemorate my hubby's birthday, I bought tonnes of posters today along with Erika. I bought 6 posters. Haha! 2 Suju, 3 DBSK and 1 Jaejoong's. Haha! My poster collection is growing! Basically that is one of my hobby. Collecting posters!

Erm, so I don't know what to write next. I'm just happy cuz it's Jaejoong's birthday!
Jaejoong oppa! SARANGHAEYO!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment