Tuesday 22 January 2008

Pissed!!!!! DAMN PISSED!!

hi punkettes..
firstly im pissed...secondly im pissed...lastly IM PISSED!!!!!!!!!!FUCK!!
yesterday, at exactly 12am, mum nags about my room being so messy and my clothes were not organised properly. WHY DID SHE HAVE TO NAG AT 12AM?

so ok, i hate her naggings so i did it, i organised my closet. while organising, i found something missing. My turquoise long sleeve Zara top is missing and so does my topshop pink top too. I suspected that mum threw it away. So i was so sad and pissed at the same time.

Then today after I came home from sch, I immediately ask my mum. And it was TRUE!! SHE THREW IT AWAY!!! WTF!! WTF!!WTF!!OMG!!

and her reason was,
"that shirt is already torn and tattered, you still wear it?" I was like where is the torn part? BLOODY WHERE??? NONE!! I know that the shirt has a low v-cut and she hates it, BUT i always wear a tube top inside.
WHAT'S THE PROBLEM WITH HER!!!! OMG!!! SO PISSED LA!!!! DAMN PISSED!!
I'm crying my eyes out man! Actually, the fact that she threw my shirt, eventhough Im a bit dissappointed bt I can buy a new one. What Im actually pissed about was, SHE DIDNT EVEN TELL ME THAT SHE WANT TO THROW MY CLOTHES AWAY. SHE DID IT SECRETLY!!

Currently Im in my room feeling so pissed, sad and hurt. I seriously will not talk to her!! EVER! ARGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i feel so sad!! im like crying non-stop!! Imagine if your mum throws away stuff that belongs to you and she didnt tell you about it. HOW DO YOU FEEL??!!! OMG!!

argh!!!
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment