Sunday 20 January 2008

Late Updates.

hi punkettes..
sorry for the late updates...terribly sorry, cuz im just plain lazy. Haha.

I've just finished playing a new game...well its not that new but i just got it.
It is Hellgate London. It's about demons invading London. It's not that gory, but the music is eerie. It's tiring playing these games.

Just another 2 more weeks and it is the freaking holidays again. Well, i think i need to find a job. But I don't know. Any openings? I swear I don't want fast food restaurant jobs. It's just not my thing. Haha.

Laziness has been around me lately, I mean, I'm lazy to go sch, lazy to do work. Haha. Ish!
Always feel like skipping classes. Haiz. Holiday mood la, cannot help it.

Hmm...what else. Oh ya, I didn't manage to join dancework because of committment thingy. There's alot of committment agreement to sign and I can't commit to that. Haiz. Long story. Haha.

I got my laptop reformat because of the freaking Trojan Horse. Grr...and I cant get vista while others can. IT Helpdesk ppl cheated me. Grrr...

On the 17th is Kangin' bdae. So Happy Belated Bdae! Erm, next saturday is my hubby's bdae! Yay! Haha.

What else should I write. Oh ya, Kyra suggested about doing a blog shop to sell stuff that we dont want. Bt i suggest that we design outfits and sell. I'm doing the layout of the blog a bit. If I can remember how to do it. Hehe. Erika wanna help along???

EHB episode 9 n 10 is super funny. Haha. 2 korea's mega group in one show. Super Junior and DBSK!! WOW!! It is funny....for Episode 9, I like Eunhyuk effort on trying to be funny. Haha. Then episode 9, Yesung on how he wants to be a legend. Today another EHB episode was aired in Korea and Im gonna download tmr. Hehe.

Valentine's day is less than a month. Hmm. I think Im going to be dateless again as usual. 2008 is the year Im going to be 19. I used to target that when I turn 19, im going to have a boyfriend, but it seems that it is not going to be happening. If it does, I'll be happy. But in the meantime, I'll just go with the flow.

Erm..I seriously don't know what to write now.
I'll try to update more. I promise. xD

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment