Monday 28 January 2008

I'm Such A Great Cooker....Not?

hi punkettes...

I was home alone yesterday. I woke up then all my family are gone. I mean, bro and mum went to Johor, then Dad already went off to work. I was like home alone. Boo hoo!! Hehe.

Mum left a little of Bee Hoon Goreng for me. And I ate it all for breakfast and lunch.
Then, evening I was feeling hungry and then I got an idea.
There were some Kimchi in the fridge then I decided to make Fried Rice Kimchi!! Haha! Just a basic experiment of cooking from me. Haha!
It taste great only to those who used to eat kimchi. For those who doesn't, don't ever think of trying. Haha!!

So, Mum I finally kinda like cooking. Haha!


Fried Rice Kimchi cooked by Kayla 'Fiza' Anika! Haha!

Today, our science faci bought 3 tubs of Ben & Jerry ice-creams for us!!
Wah!!!! I love it!! Wohoo!!



Haha! Get ready, a home confirm kena diarrhoea!

I've found some old piano notes that I used to learn from. And I think I wanna learn piano again. Haha!! Oh, I've change my blog song to Winter Sonata theme song.

I was downloading some Korean Drama OST for Fiqah and I just got the feeling of listening to this song. So I ask Minah to download it for me! Thx minah! Haha!

Minah showed this to me:


It's the type of hoodies I want to find!! This is at yahoo auction actually. I want to buy but Mum would kill me I did using my bank account. Hmph! Nvm. I will find this in SG shops soon.

Last Tuesday was GG'S Ban Mian Day, all of us bought Tom Yam Ban Mian!


We're gonna have a Ban Mian day again, but don't know when.
Just one week left till year 1 ends. Tisk tisk.

Oh ya, thx to Hafiz I will get Free Brazillian Waxing. Haha!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment