Wednesday 2 January 2008

Pixxies.

hi punkettes...
Just pictures...Hehe.



Well this is where I used to live before I moved to Woodlands on Xmas Day 1997. Blk 271, Tampines Street 21. This picture was taken on Xmas Day 2007. So, I've been living in Woodlands for 10 years now. This is the front view.


This is the back view. I lived on the 5th floor.

This is my old primary school when I was Pri 1 & 2, Yumin Primary Sch. The building is totally different from the old one around my time. This is a totally a new building. I remember I burried something in the field here with my then best friend. Hehe. I wonder if it still exists.
It is nice to walk around memory lane.


Well, this kid I simply like her, she is my cuzin in Msia. I got a lot of pics with her. Hehe. Simply adorable. =)


My 2007 has been great when I met these bunch of people,

W35B. I will never get tired of your horny jokes. Sorry I couldn't come to the gathering today at Sherman's crib.


Oh these girls. Zakia, Weiling and Siti. Simply my adiks. I heart them.

And also to these bunch of people, W35Q!!! First day of school already noisy.
Simply wild and crazy. And LOUD!! Wohoo!!

These people too, GG.

Little Miss Twin: Minah.
Mr Forgetful: Zul
Little Miss Busy: Ain
Mr Chatterbox: Azri
Mr Greedy: Khai
And Dian too.
I never thought I could have so much fun hanging around with them!! I still remember the first project that we plan, 'Raja Kek'. I heard them talking about that, but I was too shy to join. Hehe. Bt in the end, it was awesome to be with them. I love you guys! Hehe. =)
And also to other friends that I met in Poly like the peeps in FFP. They're cool too.

But all along, when I'm down, these bunch of guys cheer me up. Hehe.
DBSK! I never stop adoring for my hubby. Haha!
Proud to be a Cassiopeia.

Proud to be an E.L.F(Everlasting Friendship) too.
Super Junior!
And lastly,

I'm also proud to be a V.I.P! Big Bang! They define hip-hop according to their style.

I'm so looking forward what is in stores for me in 2008!!
Bring It On!

hehe.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment