Thursday 10 January 2008

Chae Moo Shin


hi punkettes...


Im in love with the guy above and that's final. Haha.
I'm on another K-drama marathon and this time is I Am Sam which stars the Choi Seung Hyun (above) aka T.O.P from Big Bang.
He plays as Chae Moo Shin, a bad boy who rides a super bike. He is HOT as a bad boy!

I didnt go to school today because I am sick. Minah says it is stomach flu. Because since yesterday, I kept on vomitting and got a headache after that. I can't eat that much today too. And yet, Mum cooks my fave! Nasi Bryani! I didnt eat a lot. But mum promised to keep some for me as soon i get better. Thanks Mum!

I need to go to school tmr. Y? Tmr gonna be a big day!
Mass sabo for those Dec and Jan babies!! Muahahaha!!
Definitely I'll update tmr!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment