Friday 11 January 2008

Mass Sabo

hi punkettes...

Mass Sabo for the Dec and Jan babies is a success!

Yes, but....
We kinda pissed cuz someone stole the flour from our hiding place. But we know who did it, and we didnt blame the person whom we first accused.

It is just this BASTARD, didnt wanna own up but he put the blame on others so that we dont suspect him. But in actual fact we knew it was him.


First we tied them up. Then drag them down. Put them in one corner, and Bang!
Water, Flour( we bought it again somehow), Ice Lemon tea, was all over.
I was hit by a water bomb and I didnt bring any extra clothes. Thank god I wasnt totally drenched.


Hmm..pictures not many because basically i brought my video camera.
But there's one particular picture that got me laughing....
It is Beam! Haha. Edited by Azri. Sorry, this is just for fun! Hahaha! Boo!

I will post the vid as soon Minah finish upload it. Im going to edit the whole thing and I will send to the class before school official ends.

Ok now, Im off to watch more episode of I Am Sam.
Oh ya, DBSK's purple line mv preview, is super HOT!! Hehe.
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY AIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment