Thursday 3 January 2008

Don't Cry My Dear

hi punkettes...
Seeing my honey cry makes me wanna cry too. Darling, don't cry.




Ryeowook! Look so boyish cry in this. Awww.


Oh Eunhyuk! He cried.

Well, all this crying was a prank actually done by other Super Junior members. Their mission was to collect Eunhyuk and Ryeowook's tears. This screen caps was taken from Super Junior's Exploration Of The Human Body Episode 8 show.
The plot started with Shindong saying that he is leaving Super Junior cuz he got a better offer. Then Kangin and Heechul started a so called 'feud'.
Then Shindong feels that he was being left out in the band. He got little attention from the others and the younger ones are disrespecting him.
Eunhyuk felt hurt. Ryeowook feels guilty.
Kyuhyun add in, eventhough his health is not 100%(due to the accident) but he is still trying his best to work and be together with the team.
Then Yesung and Sungmin started to collect Ryeowook's tears without him noticing it.
Lastly, Shindong laugh and said it was all a prank. Haha.

I felt sorry for Eunhyuk cuz he was the one who always falls for their pranks. Haha.

This is the first time I saw my darling Kyuhyun cry, it is so natural. Aww. I got a lil teary there.
I so can't wait for the next episode cuz DBSK will be their guest!! Wohoo. Super Junior and DBSK in one show! Awesome!!


that's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment