Wednesday 30 January 2008

Cam-whoring moment

Hi punkettes..
Im just pretty bored. In school right now, enterprise module. Atok is talking a lot. Now is 6th P. So i just wanted to share the cam-whoring moments of GG. Haha!

















Thx Minah for the Winter Sonata piano sheet! Im going to try it at home. Maybe one day, I play it for you guys.

Went to CCK with Erika, I bought more posters. Hehe. Collection is still growing....Hehehe!
I'm going for Chalet in Pasir Ris for the whole of next week. Im sure I'm going to bring my beloved laptop there or else I will be bored to death. To my girlfriends, make yourself free for next week ok? I want the 7 of us to gather. I miss you guys lah! Esp Tipah, tk abis busy jek!! Menyampah ah! Hahaha!!

To W35Q, pay $10 to me by today ok? Except for those 2....you know who. The class know who. Hehe. Don't ever think coming to our class bbq. Buzz off! Muahahaha. Evil Am I?

ok. toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment