Thursday 15 May 2008

Baby Is Fixed!

hi punkettes...
Finally I got my Baby(lappy) fixed.
But heart pain, $261 GONE! My own money! Tisk..tisk..
It's ok, at least baby is fixed. I'm happy.

Thanks to Minah for accompanying me to fix baby.
It was rainy, we were so drench. Haha!
Then walk around IMM, ate at Bagos then walk around Daiso. Then go home.
Yesterday, was a perfect day to sleep in, cuz it was raining and cold!

Bt anyways, glad that baby is fixed.

I finally got the Spongebob t-shirt that I ordered and I wear it to school today.Haha!
The shirt was exactly like namchin's (TOP).

My namchin was at the extreme right of the pic.
I bought it for just $10.

I really can't wait for the holidays. Yay!

I just got an email about FFP camp, and it looks like I'm not going to be able to go.
Tisk...tisk..
It's on 30th May to 1st June. I will be on hols during that period.
I wanna go!!!!!!!!

ok. that's about it.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment