Thursday 22 May 2008

I Love My Prince Caspian!

hi punkettes...
I swear that Database Faci is getting on the class nerves.
For a lot of reasons!!
I left early, cuz I can't take it!

Then went to meet Kyra and Fiqah to Bugis, surveying some stuff at Sim Lim Square.
I bought a watch at Bugis Street, freaking funky. Hahaha!
Then went to eat at Food Junction. I love the whole interior of this food court!
Quite lavish for a food court.
Well here's the pics for today:



(Click To Enlarge)

We went up to the cinema at Bugis Junction.
And I saw my Prince Caspian poster! Hahaha!

It's just me with the Prince Caspian. He's hot, you know! Haha.


Took pictures with other movie posters too! Hehe!

*Fandom mode: On*
Ok, lots of new K pop MV are out.
For example,
-Taeyang of Big Bang's Solo (2 of them, Prayer & Look Only At Me)
-New SM Ent Group, Shinee (Noona Is So Pretty, Replay)
-Wonder Girls New Single. (So Hot)

I'm lazy to put their videos here, wanna watch them?
Check out Kyra's Blog and Erika's Blog.

I've changed the blog song (again) to the new SM Ent. Band, Shinee new single called Noona Is So Pretty, Replay. This new band is so young! The oldest is 19(my age!) and the youngest is 14!

Hmm other news?
There's a fuss between Junsu (DBSK) and Taeyeon(SNSD).
Rumours are flying around, after the back hand touch after Hollywood Bowl.
So, rumours say it that they are dating. A simple hand touch can cause such rumours.
Oh heck! I don't care.
Bt anyways, if it is true, Junsu and Taeyeon? Not bad!

*Fandom mode: Off*

The summer heat is getting hot, really hot!
I'm sleeping in the living room tonight. Simply cuz it is much cooler than my room.
If I were to sleep in my room tonight, I'll sleep naked.

That's about it,
toodles...Cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment