Sunday 25 May 2008

Hiatus! A Retreat!

hi punkettes...

This blog is going to be on hiatus for approx a week or two.
Cuz I will be going for a vacation from 26th May to 2nd June.
So I won't be updating my blog during that period. (Like Duh!)

I will be going to Kedah for my cousin's wedding.
Then to Port Dickson for a family gathering bbq at the beach! Yay!
And in the middle of that, of course, there's shopping.

I will be skipping school for about a week too. Hehe.
And I will miss the fun of the FFP camp. Damn it! But nvm.
FFP Peeps, Have Fun Ya?!

I'm currently uploading DBSK History In Japan Vol3 for Ms Jigglypuff.
So by tonight you will get the link alright?! Hehe. Then enjoy!

What else should I write?
Oh yes, yesterday me and the clique(except for Iqa) went to Sheila's kenduri.
I really don't know what the kenduri for but my guess, probably cuz she got into Uni.
And I was right, she got into a Uni. Congrats!!
Food was nice, but I was picky. Hehe. The noodles got bean sprouts. Sorry. Haha.
But the side dishes are good, plus the pudding.


Anyways, Congrats to Sheila for entering the University! Good luck!!

What else?
I promise I'll upload my holiday pictures here.
If I don't slap me. Hahaha.

While I'm gone, I will miss :
-Walking home from school with Minah.

Then:

These bunch of girls in school!!!!
No worries girls, I will get you something during the trip.

And these girls:

Probably they're going out for Erika's bdae celebration.
Sorry I couldn't be there. Have fun okie!

Speaking of Birthdays.
Before I go, I wanna wish:

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO HUDA ELMO!! (28th May)
May all your wishes comes true and good luck in your future endevours!!
Muacks!! Stay cheerful always aight!! :)

And also to my very best friend:


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY TO ERIKA!! (1st June)
Saengil Chukha Hamnida!!
Don't let the weight of the world on your shoulders pulls you down.
Remember me and the girls will always be there for you.
Just simply call our names, flash a signal to the sky(like batman), or simply dial our hotlines.
You will get a very special present after I came back. Just you wait. Hehehe.
It's a secret! Shhhhhhh....Hahaha.
Unnie! 사랑해요!!

I think that's about it for now.
Do miss me ok? Hahahaha.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment