Monday 19 May 2008

Hollywood

hi punkettes...

Happy Vesak Day to all Buddhist out there!
Thank god for the public holiday.
I get my well deserved 13hours sleep today. Hehe!
Woke up late, around 1pm.

Straightaway after shower(of course I got dress after that!), I helped mum to prepare lunch.
Mum made YTF (Yong ToFu). So the whole family ate. Love it when the whole family gathers.

Basically the whole day I spent my time with family at home and of course sitting in front of my lappy surfing the net.

*fandom mode: On*
I decided to browse some McFly that I used to go every day long time ago.

It's Tom Fletcher, Christmas (the dog) and Carrie (his sister).
Christmas totally reminds me of Xiah-ki (Junsu's Dog).
I think they are the same kind.

Junsu's dog, Xiah-ki. (The White One)



Oh look, Dougie hugging Harry. How sweet!
Looks like Tom is back to his long hair days. Great!

A bunch of K-pop groups and artists were in LA over the weekends.
For the annual Hollywood Bowl concert.
DBSK, SUJU T (plus Yesung) and SNSD were there.

*breathless*
And my dear Junsu, sang the Korean National Anthem, solo!
Proud of ya!



I'm still searching for more DBSK Hollywood Bowl pics.

*Fandom mode: Off*

Before I end, I wanna wish Ms Jigglypuff a.k.a Siti a speedy recovery.
Well she fell off from motorbike while having practical lessons.
And a part of her leg got burnt. OUCH!
Get Well Soon, my dear!

that's about it,
got school tmr.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment