Thursday 8 May 2008

Little Natasha Surprise Visit

hi punkettes...

Yesterday,Went to Bugis during the day with Fiqah. And boy, I shop a lot! Hahaha!
Aish! Must limit my money!! Or I'm gonna spend 90% of it like what I did last month. Hehe!

Then at night,grandma from JB made a surprise visit to my house.
Guess what, she came at 11.30pm at night!
I didn't realise that she came, until little Natasha came burst into my room.
"KAKAK!!" she screamed loudly. I was playing The Sims 2. Hehe!

Grandma came with my 2 aunts (mum's sisters).
I guess grandma is already back from Germany.
And of course, the reason she came was to give the souvenirs that she bought.

Basically she bought magnets, some are from Holland (omg! she even went to Holland!?), Belgium( and this too?!) and of course Germany.

Then Natasha and I did what we both love best, taking pictures!!


And today, it's the monotone faci module. Haiz.
Felt so moodless. Aish!
I didn't realise that I actually brought my camera to school until at the last meeting.
So I took pictures with the girls and the class.
I'll upload the pictures ASAP.
Oh I just realise, that monotone faci gave the same RJ question as last week.
*smacks forehead* What a dumb dumb!
[Edit: Just check with Miza, it's not the same. Fiza dumb dumb *smacks forehead*]

Oh, I wanna say a big Birthday shoutout to Matt Jay Willis, ex-busted.


He is 25, today.

And also another HUGE Birthday shoutout to, Saleha.


HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY SALLY!!!
Haha. I still remember that name, Sally/Saleha.
Sorry, the 2nd pic was an old pic.
When was this taken?? 2005??! Haha!
Let's have a coffee at Starbucks one day, my treat! Aight!? Hehe!

I've changed the blog song to Crazy Dog (anjing gila!Haha!) by Big Bang.
I finally decided to listen to Big Bang again, about approximately a week after TOP's scandal.
Yeah, I've already get rid making a fuss about that whole scandal thingy.

And since, DBSK's Japan tour is over.
Focus more on Jaejoong now. Haha!

*fandom* (Quote this word from Kyra, haha)

That's about it for today.
Tmr is Java! Argh!
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment