Friday 16 May 2008

Namchin Done It Again.

hi punkettes..

Aish! Heart pain..because Namchin has done it again!
But no worries, I think I can handle.
When will he stop being flirtacious!! Aish! Haha!!

I went online yesterday night, as soon I'm online on Msn.
Pop-out! Kyra and Erika both at the same time, told me about Big Bang's new video.
So here it is:


Just look at him! He got his paws all over that woman! Aish!
And I hate the hair on that video, thank god he ditch it.
Just as I about to forgive him, he done it again! Ish!

Oh well. Then namchin made me feel better in the morn while I was in school.
He wore a Orange beannie.

At least my mood is not down today cause by him.


And it seems like TOP and G Dragon have this thing for torn and tattered clothes.
Hahaha.

I'm in school right now while updating my blog.
Today is Java again. But i think much simpler.
Can handle. Hehe!

Ok that's about it for now.
I think Im going out with Kyra and Erika later aft sch.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment