Tuesday 13 May 2008

It's A Scam!

hi punkettes...
I was late to school. But oh heck.
As I was walking to school, I saw a blonde chinese guy who looked like Eunhyuk during his blonde hair days.
Then I immediately text Erika about it.
I think the guy is from RP.
Erika told me to stalk him. Hahaha! Well, maybe If I ever saw him again.

Ok, yesterday, straightaway after school, I together with Erika went to meet Iqah at Orchard.
She took both of us to her workplace. She said, it's a sharing session.
We were like 'Huh'?!
After she explained, it was like an health awareness and an introduction of the company product.
-.-!

The health awareness thingy is good, but you've pick the wrong person to introduce the products. Haiz! Scam! Haha!
Basically, the company offers, magneto therapy. Which helps blood circulation properly and most effective way. It also reduce the risk of hypertension.
Saiful! Hear that, wear a magnet bracelet and it helps to reduce hypertension. Hehe! ;)

On the way back home in the MRT, we watch this clip.




It was a little bit offending but it was funny! We laugh like idiots in the train. Haha!
My fave, "Hello!!! I Am Lindsay Lohan!"

Now, I'm in school. Database module. Haiz.
Then later on got UT.
Totally in the holiday mood already. Hehe.

I think that's it for now.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment