Sunday 18 May 2008

I'm Not Obssesed!

hi punkettes...
first of all, a bdae shout out to:

생일축하해 태양!
Dong Young Bae aka Taeyang/Sol of Big Bang!
Happy 20th Birthday!
Best Wishes and good luck for your mini solo album!

I was browsing soompi (as usual):

Aww...cute! Hubby and his dog named, Vick ( a short form of Visual Shock).


Aww look, Vick giving Jae a kiss. Sweet! I have this thing over Big White dogs.
Not only they are white, but they are huge and cute! Like Xiah-ki, Junsu's dog.

*fandom mode off*
Current mode: Pissed.

Mum just nagged at me.
She thinks that I'm being too OBSESSED with this korean stuff.
I'm not, Okay!
If I am obsessed, I am already off to korea by hook or crook, to stalk hubby and namchin!

She thinks I don't socialized with the outside world.
She's just afraid, I'm in my own little korean world.
What's wrong of liking another culture, trying their stuff and eating their stuff too?!
Am I being too Obsessive?! Should I limit it?!
Hey it's just my interest?!
Yes I am pissed Mum cuz you think that your daughter is going crazy in any time.
She needs to understand what is like being a fan of a celebrity.

I wonder why, she didn't say anything like this when I am a big fan of McFly long time ago.
When I bought their calendar,magazines,cds which I think accumulate to hundreds of dollars spend, plus the interviews, fanfics (2 thick books), videos,songs I downloaded?!

Makes me wonder.

*fandom mode: On*
I've trying to download DBSK History In Japan Vol.3 with subs on clubbox but it seems so slow!
Then I tried the other alternatives, which is to find the subs and the RAW file and play it on GOM Player. Tough luck. I'll guess I have to wait. Haiz.

Oh yeah, I'm back into picture editting again.
Wow, it's been a long time since the McFly fan years.
I still use, Corel Paint Shop Pro. But Huda made the class addicted to Photoscape. Hahaha.
And I did a few:












(Click To Enlarge)

Ok, that's about it for today.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment