Tuesday 20 May 2008

The Smile That Killed Me.

hi punkettes...
Out of nowhere I came out with this as my Msn personal msg:
"Crazy Life Is Like A Maze And The Wild Soul Of My Girlfriend In Rainy Night."

I made this out from the song title of DBSK Japan Solo songs namely,
Crazy Life, Maze, Wild Soul, My Girlfriend and Rainy Night.

Random.

I've finally downloaded DBSK History In Japan Vol.3. Yay! And I screen cap this:

YooSu! [YooChun [left] & Junsu[right]]
Omg, Junsu that smile totally killed me right thru the heart!
Note, you're my first 'DBSK' love.

Here's what I call Killer Smile:


*dies*

Ok, Since Kyra and I had the same song on our blog.
I decided to change the song to Lee Seung Gi version of Let's Go On Vacation.
Besides, I will be on a vacation soon. 4 days left...
I'll be leaving on Monday [26th May] and I will be back on Monday [2nd June].

While I'm gone there will be several school activities that I will miss.
Like FFP Camp, FFP field trip, CE Activites and of course School[a whole week]!
I wanna go to FFP & CE activites but definitely not school. Wahahaha!

Well, that's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment