Monday 5 May 2008

Old Diaries

Hi punkettes…

I think I’m gonna be sick. I got a migraine as soon I got home. Yeah, seriously.
I collapsed on my bed and then fell asleep. I don’t know why I’m so dead tired after school, the module today is not so stressful today. Eventhough it was quite challenging but it’s ok.
If this migraine continue, probably I won’t go to school tomorrow.

As soon I woke up from sleep, ate dinner.
Then I decided to read a book, my favourite author Danielle Steel.
While I was searching for my book, I come across a few old diaries of mine.
All those notebooks full of fandom nonsense.
The first one that I had was called, ‘Tiara’, dated way back in 2003.
I remembered sharing this diary with Erika.

Instead of reading the novel, I read my diary instead.
All those immaturity nonsense are in there.
There’s an entry about me, moon and A.Rasyid used to fight with him calling me and Moon BIMBO and SLUT respectively. Hah! Immaturity Nonsense! Hahahaha.
Now we’re good friends, aren’t we?
And also in this diary, I’ve made full list of ex-crushes. Wahahahaha!
There’s a lot of entry on how my friends cheered me up when I’m down.
There’s even about my close call of being caught of vandalism in school.

Then there’s another diary, dated in 2004.
In this diary, was where I scribble my McFly addiction inside.
There’s never a page without one of the McFly members name.
There’s even a page, ‘IF I WERE TO NAME MY KIDS WITH TOM FLETCHER’
(Note: Tom Fletcher is my fave McFly member by the way)
Here’s a few:
Ariella Erica Elizabeth Fletcher
Ava Florinka Elizabeth Fletcher
Alphie Freddie Michael Fletcher


Wahahahaha!

Next 2005 diary,
Still with the McFly craze but this time with a bit of Songwriter touch.
Yeah, it was 2005 when I started my own band Ixora.
With my ability to play the guitar, I started songwriting.

Here’s a few songs titles that are in the diary:
You Couldn’t Say No
Why Can’t You Read My Heart?
Why Don’t You?
Die Of Shame
My Unsimple Life
Can’t Keep This Anger
Shattered Glasses
If Only
The Last Battle


Plus there’s a few more…

All of these songs based on personal experience and feelings too.

Last and final diary, 2006.
Still in songwriting and McFly craze, plus with a bit of novelist touch.
This diary is not only full of my songs but I scribble a lot of fanfic ideas inside.
Fanfic is a fictional stories created by fans involving their idols.
I wrote about McFly of course.
I even print it out, and I got 2 series of it. The first one with 32 chapters, and the other one with only 10 cuz I stopped because of O levels. I’m like JK Rowling writing about Harry Potter.

Reading all the songs that I wrote reminds me of the dark days I used to have.
One was about me committing suicide and most of them was about the problems I used to have.
The one about committing suicide was scary. It gives me goosebumps. Brrrr…

After 2006, I didn’t start another diary. Cuz I got a blog. Wahahaha.

OMG! AFTER READING ALL THE DIARIES. ANIKA IS FULL OF NONSENSE! HAHAHAHA.
Eventhough it was nonsense but it was funny.
I think my blog gonna be full of Korean nonsense now, but hey it’s my blog.
If you don’t like it, back off!! Wahaha.

From immature to maturity, with these diaries, it shows how I’ve developed.
Gosh, I need to eat some pills and then doze off.
Head is killing me.

toodles…cheerio
Kayla Anika


No comments:

Post a Comment