Tuesday 2 September 2008

Dear Boyfriend, Thanks For Making Me Laugh.

hi punkettes...

I was totally feeling down yesterday.
Don't ask why.
Then my dear boyfriend made me laugh.



I was watching WGM episode 23.
Crown J and Seo In Young was distributing In Young's CD.
They came into his dressing room.
And he made this funny expression upon seeing a picture of In Young in the CD.
I was laughing so hard eventhough I'm down yesterday.
Surprisingly, a McFly song was played at one of the scene in this episode.
Hahaha.

So my dear boyfriend, Thanks for making me laugh.
You've made my day yesterday, darling. =)


Seunghyun, Saranghanda!

Last day of holiday is tmr.
I'm so not looking forward to go school!
While other polys are having holiday, I have to go to school!!!!
Andwae!!!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment