Sunday 7 September 2008

Hurray! For Internet TV.

hi punkettes...

Basically I spend my whole day watching, internet TV.
Thanks to TVants.
It's a program where I can watch live TV!
The reason why I download this cuz I wanna watch, SBS Inkigayo today.
My cable TV only provides KBS, but with this program, I can watch KBS,MBC,SBS & Mnet.

The reason for me to watch Inkigayo cuz of DBSK 4th Album teaser.
I read it at Soompi. I doubt about the teaser, but nvm, I just watch.
Though the teaser, wasn't a teaser, but I enjoyed watching Inkigayo.
Especially when Big Bang, Super Junior, 2AM & Shinee combined to become Wonder Boys.
Wonder Boys consists of Seungri (Big Bang), Shindong & Sungmin (Suju), JoKwon (2AM), Taemin(Shinee).
OMG, they were cute! Performing, SNSD's Girls Generation & Wonder Girls, So Hot.

And again, Big Bang rocks the stage with Haru Haru.
I was spazzing over boyfriend, his charisma on stage wows me!
Congrats on winning the Mutizen Award!

Then today, my family break fast at Nadia's house.
I brought my laptop since I know there's internet connection at her house.
While waiting for the time, I watch Mnet Countdown show and WGM Ep 24, but I only got to see Andy & Solbi, Hwangbo & Hyun Joong's part. Well I have to wait for the subs though.

Im counting down to DBSK official korean comeback on 24th Sept.
That's when their 4th korean album will be out!
I'm sure I will get my hands on them.
I will be waiting!

Fandom mode:
Im beginning to set my eyes on JYP new band 2PM.
From JYP reality boyband show, Hot Blood.


From left: Junsu,Chansung,WooYoung,Jaebum,Nickhun,Taekyeon & Junho.

Yes, there's another Kim Junsu. Haha.
Hmm..let me have a pick, I'll pick Junsu & Junho for now.
Haha. Eventhough Xiah Junsu is 10times better, this Junsu is not bad.
I'll keep on a watch for this hot band.

Other than that, today SUJU & DBSK suppose to go to Thailand for a press conference.
THANK GOD! They didn't.
Cuz you know, the political issues that are happening in Thailand.
I was worried for the press conference, if it is not postpone.
THANK GOD AGAIN!

that's about it for now.
I'm off to watch my Internet TV.
Hmm, which channel to watch?! Mnet?! Hahaha.

Edit:
I have to post this. The wonder boys that Im talking about.
Omo!! Cute eh!!



toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment