Tuesday 16 September 2008

Mirotic


hi punkettes..
Just look at this....
*drools*
This is the official album cover of DBSK 4th Korean album.
It is called, Mirotic.
Wah...I really can't wait!!!!!!

And the MV teaser...OMO! HOT!


24th September is just a week away..
Gosh..I really really can't wait...
Im starting to spaz over hubby and scandal again...

Ok other news.
SS501 Kim Hyun Joong was hospitalized today due to overdosing of sleeping pills.
Erika, ur scandal is in hospital!
Omo!!! Hyun Joong-sshi! HWAITING!
Get Well Soon!!
Hwang Bo, go and nurse ur husband to health quick!!!!!

Speaking of hospital..
I got my 2nd check up for my knee today.
I am so relieved no surgery is needed, unless the pain is terribly painful like I couldn't walk.
Then my nightmare will come.
It was fast, cuz not many ppl were there.

I cook Spaghetti for break fast today.
And mum gave good reviews, and so does bro.
Well, it's my specialty. I'm good at cooking this. Haha.

Well that's about it for now.
I'm worried for Hyun Joong, Get Well Soon oppa!!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment