Saturday 13 September 2008

Kyra, This One For You.

Hi punkettes..
I am bored..
So I'll do this survey from friendster on my 2nd featured friend now.
I'm doing this for Kyra.
So Kyra this one for you.

1) What's his/her full name?
- Khairunnisa Bte Wahid

2) Does he or she have a bf/gf?
- Nope. I don't think so.

3) Do you know a secret about him/her?
- Yeah, but I can't revealed. Duh!

4) How old is the person?
- 19. Just 24 days younger than me.

5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?
- Yup...spaghetti. Haha.

6) Is this person older than you?
-Nope, I'm older by 24 days. Haha.

7) When was the last time you thought about him/her?
- A while ago, about asking for help in my poster.

8) Are you really close to him/her?
- Yeah, definitely. My BFF.

9) Do you have a nickname for each other?
- Yeah, we do. A lot!

10) Do you think she/he will repost this?
- I don't know. She will probably.

11) Could you live with this person?
- Yeah definitely.

12) Why is this person your number 1?
- Well in this case, she's my no.2 in my featured. Bt who cares, all my featured are my best friends!

13) How long have you known this person?
- Since Sec 1 in 2002.

14) Have you ever had a sleep over with him/her?
- Oh yeah. I had tonnes of designing projects ideas that I want to share with her.

15) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
- If I were to migrate, yeah. Miss her lots n lots along with my other best friends.

16) Have you ever given this person something?
- Yeah, recently.

17) How well do you know this person?
-Very well. Hahaha.

18) Do you miss him/her?
- She's just 2 blocks away from my house. I can shout for her if I want. Wahaha.

19) Is she/he on drugs?
- Hell no!

20) Do you know this person's shoe size
- Erm, 6 or 7?! Can't remember. I think one of those two.

21) Have you ever worn this person's clothes?
- I don't know. Have I?!

22) Have you and this person made up a hand shake?
- Do we have one?! I think we used to have one.

23) Has this person ever seen you dance?
- Yup. In fact we both danced before, right?!

24) Have you ever heard this person sing?
- YYeah, I do.

25) Do you know this person's friendster password?
- Nope.

26) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 days?
- Yeah.

27) Does this person cry alot?
- Nope, my best friends are the strongest people I've known, not in terms of strength.

28)Have you met this person's family?
- Yup. All of them.

29) Have you and this person went clubbing?
- We will kill each other if we did.

30) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
- Yeah, definitely, fandom! Hahaha. And other ways though.

31) Do you and this person talk a lot?
- When we meet, we talk a lot.

32)Have this person ever yelled at you?
- I think so.

33) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
- Nope.

34) Do you love this person?
- Aishiteru!!

35) Do you want to be with him/her forever?
- BFF!!

No comments:

Post a Comment