Friday 12 September 2008

Kicking The Habit

hi punkettes..

I must kick the habit of skipping school..
I must kick the habit of attending class half-way.
I must kick the habit of being a lazy arse!!! Hahaha.

I've been doing this habit lately.
And I mus kick it! *doin the spinning kick*

I've been going back n forth to Erika's house for a few days,
cuz to figure out what's wrong with her computer.
Dear, I've tried my best to all the possible solutions I can think of.
So my last solution is, send for hospital. I mean, send to repair.

Yesterday, break fast outside with Erika, her bro and her mum at CWP.
It was fun hanging out with Erika's mum, cuz she's funny.
While the day before that, I break fast with the clique but only 3 of us came cuz of last minute backing out. And the 3 of us wore black, what a coincidence.

I bought takoyaki from the bazaar cuz I've been craving for it.
Next craving, Ice Cream.
This one is after my throat gets better after this horrible cough. Blargh!
Oh, and also I bought a cute outfit that I've been looking for.
Black n stripes with hoodies!! Ha! Finally!

I was dead tired when I came home, yesterday.
But the whole family had laugh while watching TV.
Cuz of a Proffessor giving a talk, and the his hand gestures were so funny, like Spiderman.
What a way to end the day, with the whole family laughing. =)

But,
*fandom mode: On*


Hubby, you hate me issit?!
You're trying to kill me again.
Omg...
Don't look at me like that. It kills me, love.
Junsu come and hug me with those arms, will you?!
Hubby trying to kill me, I know you don't right?! Hahaha.

I LOVE THESE GUYS!!!
동방신기 화이팅!

24th September...I'll Be Waiting...

that's all for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment