Friday 26 September 2008

What I've Been Up To.

hi punkettes..
Time for updates.
I've been MIA from school for a week.
Plainly cuz, I've been busy helping mum with chores.
She's been complaining that I don't help much.
So the past several days I've been:

-Making 'kuih raya'.
This is a must have every year, my signature dish, Chocolate Rocher.
The one that will finish first every year. Hot Favourite!

Basically, you get Chocolates and then melt it.


Then get Cornflakes, chopped Almonds, Raisins, Koko Krunch and also small cookie paper cups (or watever u call that).


Then mixed the ingredients altogether with the melted chocolate.

And then put them into the small paper cups.

And voila! All Done! Easy right?! Haha.

One day at night, I look up at the sky at night, it's so about-to-rain red. Haha.


The house gonna go its mass cleaning session this Sunday.
Everything gonna be clean by Sunday or Monday.
The whole family gonna do it. Hard work! Whoa! Haha.

And finally, today, I bought my Hari Raya clothes!
Ha, I thought I will never have the time to buy one.
Thank goodness, today bro wanted to go Geylang.

Last night, I can't sleep.
DBSK 4th Album was released!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I was fangirl-ing all night long.
Listening all their new song over n over again.
I love the whole album!!!
Totally love it!!
*starts screaming*

I'll write a review of all their songs on the next post.
I think I will. Hehehe.

Wonder Girls new song is as addicting as So Hot & Tell Me.
It's been featured on Perez Hilton's blog too!
It's called Nobody.

Mr JYP made a cameo on this one. And it's funny!
No toilet tissue crisis! Haha!

Before I end this entry...I'll end with a picture of my hot husband!




toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment