Thursday 4 September 2008

Panadols Make Me Sicker

hi punkettes...

I'm suppose to go to school today.....BUT...
Panadols make me sick...

Yeah.
Panadols suppose to cure fever right. But nope, it make me sicker.
I was feeling a bit sick yesterday, and I ate 2pills of panadols before going to sleep.
I thought I wanna watch anime for a while before sleeping.
Bt whoa, those pills make me feel extremely sleepy.

Then in the morning, after waking up for 'sahur'.
My head, was so damn heavy! I barely could open my eyes, eventhough I slept around 11pm.(and that's really early for me)
At 7am, my phone alarm clock rang.
I couldn't get up from bed.
I check my temperature, whoa!!! High fever!!

So I msg Huda that Im not going to school and ask Junior to tell faci for me since we're both in the same class.

Mum told me not to fast as I was having high fever.
But I insists, I said, just let me sleep and I'll be fine.
So I slept again at 1pm after waking up at 10.30am.

In my daydream, I dreamt, well of course, fandom, but it include Erika and Kyra at the same time.
Erika was in the show, 'We Got Married' along with Hyun Joong as her husband.
Then in episode 23, where Hwangbo and Hyun Joong doing their wedding photoshoot.
Instead of Hwangbo, I dream it was Erika. Hahaha.
Then while they were trying their wedding clothes on,
Kyra came for assistance, just like in Ep23.
While they were having the photoshoot at the park, I came with a picnic basket, just like in ep23.
Hahahaha. It's so random.

My fever gradually subside a bit in the evening after mum told me to do tonnes of things to keep me cool down. Like putting cucumbers on my eyes. Put an ice pack on my forehead. Take a cold shower.

So tmr, Im going to school. Eventhough my cough n flu has been going on for 2 weeks now.
I must pick an outfit for tmr. Hahaha. I can't wear skirt cuz it's the fasting month. Mum gonna kill me.

Huda n Junior, don't be late or else I'll kill you! Hahaha.
I wonder how's the class gonna be like.
Hmmm....

And I just got to know that RD (A.Rasyid) got tixs to Avril concert!
His friend bought it for him. Wah!
I'm jealous!
So RD, take lots of Avril pics for me ok can?! Haha.

Edit:
Fandom mode on.
I just have to post this pic.


Holy crap!!! HOT!!
The new concept for their 4th album.
They are trying to kill me again. *nuts*

Immediately I change my Laptop wallpaper:

Cannot resists this hotness.
They are shirtless under the black veil thingy.
Wah!!! Fever high already, due to this hotness!!


toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment