Wednesday 3 September 2008

This One For You, Erika.

Hi punkettes..
I saw this at friendster bulletin.
"Can you answer 35 questions on your 1st featured friend?"
So my 1st featured friend is Erika.
This one for you.

1) What's his/her full name?
- Kamaruneeza Bte Kamaruzaman (right?! Did I get ur dad's name right?!)

2) Does he or she have a bf/gf?
- Erm...Park YooChun as husband. Lee Hyukjae as Boyfriend. Kim Hyunjoong as scandal.
Real one, No.

3) Do you know a secret about him/her?
- Stupid! Secrets can't be reavealed!

4) How old is the person?
- 19. Bt she's my unnie.

5) Has he/she ever cooked for you?
- Erm. Has she?! Hahaha.

6) Is this person older than you?
- By 1 month and 4 days. Haha.

7) When was the last time you thought about him/her?
- Erm...a while ago. Ask her to online.

8) Are you really close to him/her?
- My BFF.

9) Do you have a nickname for each other?
- Tonnes to mention. Really!

10) Do you think she/he will repost this?
- I don't know. She will probably.

11) Could you live with this person?
- Yeah definitely.

12) Why is this person your number 1?
- Cuz she's my best friend...baka!

13) How long have you known this person?
- Since Sec 1 in 2002. Do your own math.

14) Have you ever had a sleep over with him/her?
- Ouh, I wish. It would be great. Korean/Anime marathon!!!

15) If you ever moved away would you miss this person?
- If I were to migrate, yeah. Miss her lots n lots along with my other best friends.

16) Have you ever given this person something?
- Yeah, a lot.

17) How well do you know this person?
-Very damn well. Wahahaha.

18) Do you miss him/her?
- She's just a couple of blocks away. Hahaha.

19) Is she/he on drugs?
- Hell no!

20) Do you know this person's shoe size
- Same shoe size as me. 7! (Right?!)

21) Have you ever worn this person's clothes?
- Have I?! Did I? Erika, Did I?!

22) Have you and this person made up a hand shake?
- Ha! Once I think, but then we just do the normal hand shake when we meet.

23) Has this person ever seen you dance?
- Yup. While I was on stage in school.

24) Have you ever heard this person sing?
- Yeah. I have!

25) Do you know this person's friendster password?
- Nope.

26) Have you and this person ever gotten into a fight that lasted more than 2 days?
- Yeah. Once.

27) Does this person cry alot?
- She's a strong girl even in her miseries. Hwaiting!

28)Have you met this person's family?
- Yup. All of them.

29) Have you and this person went clubbing?
- Another hell no!!

30) Do you know how to make this person feel happy?
- Yeah, definitely, fandom! Hahaha. Bt there's other ways other than fandom.

31) Do you and this person talk a lot?
- Almost everyday, online.

32)Have this person ever yelled at you?
- Yeah. For my dumbest mistakes....hahaha.

33) Have you and this person got into a fist fight?
- Hair pulling ones....Hahaha. Nah, definitely not.

34) Do you love this person?
- Saranghae chingu-yah!!

35) Do you want to be with him/her forever?
- BFF!!

I'll do for all my 6th featured friends in the future.
Coming soon. Watch out for it. Wahaha.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment