Sunday 21 September 2008

I Know I Can't Break Out, Cuz You Got Me Under Your Skin.

hi punkettes...

Late updates.
Sorry.
I've changed the blog song, again.
This time, it's the official comeback single of DBSK, Mirotic.
I can't get enough this song, I've been listening to it all day.

Ok now, Updates.
Last thursday.
Went to Vivo to do some shopping.
I bought 3 Victoria Secret body spray.
Well, most of them is for my cuzin from KL.
She told me to get it cuz she like the fragrance since I'm using it.

I asked, Kyra,Safiah & Fiqah to tag along.
Kyra was late, cuz she finished school at 12.
And the funny thing is, she called me on how to get to Vivo.
But actually she accidentally alight at Chinatown instead of Harbourfront. Hahaha.
Pictures:


More here.

Fandom mode: On
DBSK's 4th Album showcase is today!
Hubby and the gang, good luck! Have fun.
I'll post the pics of today's showcase in future post.
I bet they are hot! I can sense that.

In the meantime, I got pictures from the press conference.


Jae! I'm sad! You bare your chest like that.
Trying to kill me again in your ---th attempt.
You look tired?! Rest often okay?! Saranghanda!



Yoosu moment!



Jae must have said something funny to crack Changmin out.

I have more. Just plain lazy to upload.


Oh look, "that's my husband!"
Eh wait, you stole my sunglasses!? Haha.
I have that one.

Im waiting for the full mv of Mirotic.
I'll definitely put here, once it is released.

that's about it for now.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment