Saturday 6 September 2008

Hoping To Bond

hi punkettes..

While other poly are starting to have their holidays..
I start my first day of school, last Friday.
Though I'm still sick, I have to go to school cuz I don't wanna be left out.

Web Multimedia module,
3 girls team. Haiz.
Faci too long winded, but he's ok.
Well I hope to bond with my classmates in a short time.
Or else, I'll be bored for the rest of my semester.

I was totally feeling tired and sick as soon as I got home.
After breaking the fast, I immediately fell asleep.
The fever is gone, but the cough and flu are still there.
I found out that most of my friends are sick too.

Kyra was down with a fever a day before I had mine.
Erika, I don't know whether she had recovered or not.
Fiqah, still have cough and flu, longer than I had.
Huda, was feeling sick on friday, wasn't my fault eh?! Haha.
Azri, down with fever too.
On msn, I saw a lot of "I'm Sick" personal msgs and some of them are,
Moon,
Illah,
and more.

I guess now is the sick season.
Minna!!(Everyone in Japanese) Get Well Soon!

Then today, during 'sahur'.
Mum cook a dish that reminds her of late great grandmother.
She said that the dish was loved by Japanese ppl during the WW2.
A friend of great grandmother cook this fish dish, and it was loved by the Japanese soldiers.
Then mum told us, that how grandma were almost killed by the Japanese soldiers, cuz she's chinese. Great grandma covered grandma with charcoal,dirt to make her more look like a malay and dark. Whoa!

Speaking of Grandma, she made a surprise visit about 30mins before breaking the fast.
We were just talking about her in the morning, and there she is in the evening.
Wahaha.
So, we break the fast along with her.
I didn't eat much, cuz I of my freaking throat, it's been itchy and full of flems.

I hope my cough and flu will disappear by next week.
I can't take it anymore to be sick.
Argh!

Ok what else should I write?
I ran out of ideas.
So I'll end here.
Those who are having their exams. Good Luck!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment