Tuesday 28 October 2008

English Accent

hi punkettes...

I've picked up that accent that I threw away long time ago again.
Yeah, that English British Accent.
This is the easiest accent you can pick up.
Recently I've been watching back some old n recent interviews of Mcfly.
And their sense of humour really never change from how I love them back then.
Also, I downloaded their 4th album Deluxe Edition yesterday.
So I decided to change the blog song to their current latest single, LIES.

I am also starting to write back my fanfic that I've stopped long time ago.
Probably start on a new plot of story. Hmm...what should I write?!
The pathetic holiday has started, so I might have some time to write fanfics.

Grandma is still here at my house. I miss my bed. Oh well. It's nice to sleep in the living room.
Cuz I get to watch late night TV!! Hahahaha!
But I havent been getting enough sleep, slept at 4am, being woke up at 6am, then again at 7.30am, then after that woke up at 10am. Haiz. Oh well, thank goodness it's the holidays!

Why I am having my holidays while the other are schooling?! And when the others have their holiday, I am schooling!! Argh!!RP!! Grrr...

Stop complaining, or else you'll get kick out of school.
Cuz you know, RP even invades ppl's blog.
So I better shut up!

that's about it for now.
gosh, I need some sleep.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment