Thursday 30 October 2008

I Finally Got Him, Under My Skin

hi punkettes..

First of all, I wanna thank Fiqah for accompanying me to Bugis today. Thanks a lot!
Secondly, this:

Yippeee!! Finally, the Mirotic CD that I've ordered, have arrived!!!
My gosh, the box is so shiny! Hahaha.


I bought the version A one. Cuz I want the photobook!
I spaz all over looking at the pictures inside it.
Though I've seen it before I got mine, bt I still went gaga over it.
It's like I finally got them under my skin now. Wahahahaha.

With Mirotic, it adds to my collection of CDs now.
Though my CD player is broken and I got the songs downloaded already.
I still buy the original CDs.
Ok ok, you can say it's a waste of money.
But hey, my collection of CDs are my prize possesion.
Hehehe.


These are my K-pop CD collection so far. And it is growing...Hahaha.
I'm looking for DBSK's Triangle and Rising Sun album, anyone have it, willing to sell?
Next on my list will be:
ShineeWorld.
SUJU Attack Of The Pin-Up boys movie DVD.
Tohoshinki 'T' Concert DVD.

Yah!! I'm still hyper since my CD have arrived!

Oh! Erika, my mum and dad haven't gave any answers for the Japan trip.
I've already told them.
By the look of it, I don't think I can go.
But hey, if you did go, just bring me a sakura flower home for me.
That's all I want. Haha. No need for fancy souvenirs, just sakura. Okie?!

ok now.
that's about it for now.
toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment