Saturday 18 October 2008

I Hate This Part Right Here

hi punkettes...

First I would like to apologise to certain ppl:

Mizaemon: Happy 20th Birthday girl!
Sorry I can't make it to your bdae pit at East Coast today.
Anyways, Happy Birthday! Good luck for your future endeavours!

Erika: Sorry I was so so so late meeting you and your mum last friday.
And thank you for accompany me pre-ordering that CD. Hehehe.

Kyra: Sorry cuz I got you into that situation. It was partly my fault, I didn't know she was like that. You know what I'm talking about.

My primary school peeps: Sorry I can't make it to the Raya outing today, cuz I was Raya outing with my family too. I'll try to make it next year. Hope you guys had fun! Hafiz, Sorry eh!!!

......

Ok then enough apologizing.
I was Raya outing with the whole family today.
Basically visitting dad's friends when he used to work in a bank and also visitting late granduncle side of the family.
Dad woke me up at 8.30am! Omg, my eyes couldn't open!
He bang the door as if he want to break it.
I slept again, 1hr later, he woke me up again.
I guess I have to get up. Eyes still couldn't open. Ok nvm.
He told me to get ready cuz we're going to go out for Raya visitting.

So I got ready. Then I saw mum wearing really casual (pants n long blouse) and not Baju Kurong.
Then I said, "I thought we're going out for Raya visitting, why are you not wearing Baju Kurong."
Mum said, "Yes, why can't I wear like this? "
I walked away.
I don't know why I was feeling pissed at that time, probably because I always told ppl, that I really don't like ppl going for Raya outing without wearing proper traditional clothes, like what kids like to do nowadays.
I realised that I can be pissed a little minor things like this.

.....

Kyra internship is on Year 3 when she thought it's Year 2 Semester 2. Hehe.
According to her blog, she get to learn Japanese in Sem 2. Grrr...I wanna learn that language.
Ok nvm. Kyra, when you can speak Japanese one day, you gotta teach me!!

While Kyra is having her intership in Year 3, Erika's internship in on Monday.
Good luck my dear! Good thing you're not alone, and also good thing that you are assigned to different company rather than that ulu, Airport Cargo Rd one. So I guess, our trip to survey that place is a waste. Hehehe. Nvm.

Wei ling is being random while I was updating this blog.
She said this on Msn:



Then a few mins later she asked me this:


Aigoo, ling, so random! Hahahahahaha.

........

Ok move on to fandom mode:
Boa American single MV is out, but it's the asian version which I like better than American one.
American one havent released yet, but judging from the teaser, Asian one is better.

Her hoodie in the beginning is quite disturbing, I can't see her face!
Bt it's an awesome song!

Ft Island new video is out too.

Omg, Jaejin-ah!!!!!

And this picture:


Best friends cutest post ever!! Awww....CUTE!!

Oh yeah, before I go, I've change the blog song to Pussycat Dolls newest single called
I Hate This Part. This song is currently stuck in my head.

that's about it for now.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment