Monday 13 October 2008

The Somebody & Me Series

hi punkettes...

Dad got discharge today.
Thank goodness!
Bt it's too bad that he celebrated his bdae over the weekend. Hmph!
He's ok now, bt have to watch what he eat AND....
Have to quit smoking, well, slowly that is, bit by bit.

I can smile now cuz he's ok.
I don't have to be scared anymore.

He will be resting at home for 2 months!
On MC for the whole 2 freaking months! Wow! Wahahaha.
Glad that he's back.

Well, I will post pictures here now.


Well about a few days before Dad got into the hospital.
Little Natasha came by my house for Hari Raya.
She found my digital camera in my room and quickly took pictures of me n her.
I was like, "This girl really a camwhore," Hahahaha.
Then with the camera she took pictures of everybody!
The 2nd collage is basically my cuzins from Msia when they came here during Hari Raya.

Now, Hari Raya 08 with the clique collage.


1st collage: Nenek (Safiah) & Me.
Haha. I know that she gonna where green, but didn't expect to be the same as me.

2nd collage: D100dgreez.
Yes, all 7 of us are there. Last year, Erika wasn't there. This year complete 7.
So we have to take a lot of pictures.

3rd Collage:
There were 9 of us including Sheila & Safiah's cuzin, Ain.

That's all for photos.

Fandom mode now.
I just downloaded Family Outing, the episode with Junsu & Yunho in it.
Though, it was without subs, but still I laugh like hell.
Junsu made an attempt to cut a live fish. Haha.
The fish flick a bit, and everybody where like "WHOA!!" Hahaha.


Yejin was guiding him all the way n Hyori being nice taking off his necklace for him.


This is funny. Junsu tap the fish with a knife slightly, then the fish flick, everybody run away.


"Sorry fishy!" Hahaha.


How cute can he get!


Aww..Daesung helping his Yunho hyung. Sweet!


Yunho being a nice guy here feeding his Hyori noona.
Aww...Haha!

Can't wait for the subs n the next episode!
I wanna see how Junsu look like when he wake up in the morning.
Definitely, blur blur like me. Hahaha.


Oppa! Red Hair! Omo! Hot!
Reminds me of your Rising Sun days, where you get red highlights.

Oh ya, I've read from Erika's & Kyra's blog about an article posted by Coolsmurf (a k-pop celeb gossip blog) that Singapore gonna have a Korean Festival 1Nov-18Nov. 4th Nov there will be a K-pop concert!!
Line up: Andy(Shinhwa), JunJin(Shinhwa), Chae Yeon, Wonder Girls, U-kiss, 2PM, VOS.

It's like omg! I wanna see Wonder Girls & 2PM!!
If only they slot Big Bang or DBSK or Suju. Bt I guess that's impossible.
Girls, if you got any news on where to buy the tix. Tell me ASAP!!

I wrote long enough.
I will try to find time to update this blog.

toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment