Monday 20 October 2008

Unnie Hwaiting!

hi punkettes...

I realised that eating wholemeal bread can make me sick.
Well not literally sick, but I woke up today and was coughing all day long!
Instantly I caught a flu. What the heck!

Just read Erika's blog abt her first day of internship.
Well unnie, I know you hate it.
But what your mum msgs you is right.
UNNIE HWAITING!!!!GANBATTE!!
Before you know it, it will be over soon.

I was watching Family Outing the 2nd part with Yunho & Junsu.
So damn hillarious!
Yunho knock his head on the ceiling.
Junsu slept like a kid.
Junsu did headstands b4 sleep. Aigoo..Haha
The way dumb n dumber brothers roll over the floor.
It's so funny, eventhough it's without subs.
I'll screen caps the picture once I'm done downloading the HQ one.

that's about it.
toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment