Tuesday 7 October 2008

I Need Motivation

hi punkettes..
It's been quite a while since I last update.
I really don't know what am I going to do with school now.
Seriously, I keep dragging myself to school and I hate it.
I seriously lost my motivation to go to school.

My friends were there, but not in the same class.
GG were there but we're separated, we shld meet up often.
The pre-schoolers were there, I guess I'm stuck with Huda. Hahaha.
As Im updating right now, I'm stuck in Woodlands Civic Library with Huda.
Sorry Junior!

My PP done, but need reworking again.
I seriously don't know what the advisor wants.

All I can hope for to cheer me up is Fandom.
I really need to go to school, MOTIVATION!!!
HELP!! RP really reminds me of secondary school.
Phone calls and warning letters. Urgh!
I rather have tonnes of project with lesser school time.
How I envy Kyra! Hehehe.

Hari Raya has been awesome.
Relatives come and come, more green packets for me.
But soon the money will be spend. Wahahaha.
Oh shoot, I can't be a big spender.

I'm going to Raya house visitting with the clique later.
All of us gonna be there. All 7! We need major camwhoring. Wahahaha.
I'm gonna post the pictures definitely.

Let's move on to Fandom shall we.
I've watch Hana Yori Dango the movie with Erika the other day.
I havent watch the drama but Erika told the whole story to me. Hahaha.
Well I know what Hana Yori Dango is all about.
I can't wait for the korean version.

Hubby and the gang, official came back. Did I mention this already?! Hehehe.
Bt as soon as the came back, most of them got sick.
I was watching Sukira the other day, Junsu and Jae is sick.
Then a couple of days, YooChun is sick, collasped as soon as he got home.
Seriously, SM need to give these boys a break, they've been going back n forth to almost everywhere.

Ok, I gotta meet the girls now.
I'll be back with photos of the Raya hse visitting.

toodles..cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment