Wednesday 22 October 2008

Oppa Get To Eat Good Food, I Get To Eat Pills..

hi punkettes...

Firstly, i hate being sick! Who doesn't right?!
Flu just sucks! My voice sucks! I can't talk...

Jae honey, where are you?
You gotta cook for me a nice hot meal for me, darling?!
Hehehe.

Dad woke me up at 8am again!
And he told me to go to Grandma's house, to accompany her, cuz she's alone.
I said to him, I'll wake up at 9am, cuz I just simply can't open my eyes.
Though I'm still sick, I go.
I thought of sleeping once I arrived there, but I can't.
So I waited until my cuzin got back from school, and after that I left.
I was drizzling, no umbrella, no hoodies. Aish!!!

So I'm thinking whether to go school or not tmr.
Depends if my body can take it.
If my voice came back.

....
Fandom mode: On.
Let's post pictures of Family Outing shall we?
Start with Yunho.

Yunho's pout.


Annyeong! Hello! Haha.



Now, Junsu.

Oppa! What are you doing?! Headstand?! Whoa..


Captions say: Choah, Choah! Uri, dong bang shin gi ya!
It means: Good! Good! We are DBSK!
Hahaha.


I was laughing my butt off seing this.
My little dolphin sleeps so rough, like me. Yeah, I do sleep like this.


Oppa! We got something in common.
Using our arms as pillow! Hahahaha.
Just look at your blur face in the morning!


Hardworker. Love ya!

Ok now. That's about it.
HSM 3 opens this friday. Should I go watch it?! Hmmm...
Probably I bring Nadia along.

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment