Sunday 26 October 2008

Festival Of Lights

hi punkettes...

First up,

I wanna wish this girl right here, HAPPY BIRTHDAY!
Be Healthy always and good luck in your future endeavours!
And also, Happy Birthday to your twin too.
I wanna put up the worst picture of you but, since this photo the nicest one, I put it up.
Hahahahaha.

Yesterday night,
Dad suddenly wanted to go out, he suggest to look at the Deepavali street lights along Serangoon Rd. So we took the car and went there.
It was beautiful, I have to admit, much beautiful than Hari Raya lightings.
But of course, there were a lot of indians doing last minute shopping. Traffic jam, but only a bit.
The whole stretch of Serangoon Rd was light up beautiful, well since it is the festival of lights.

Then afterwards, I thought we're going home but we stopped by East Coast beach.
Yay! Beach! Omg, how refreshing it was to sit by the beach at night!
I super love it!!
It would be romantic if you're with your boyfriend/girlfriend there.
If there were no one around there, I wanna shout,
"Jae seobang Saranghaeyo!"[Jae hubby, I Love You!] or
"Junsu-yah, nol sarang handa!" [Junsu! It's you, that I love]
This might be weird, but since I was a little kid, I believe that whenever you shout someone's name across the sea, the person will receive it. Weird aye?! Hahaha.
But there were ppl around so I can't shout, ppl might think that I'm crazy, shouting in a foreign language.
So we sat there quite a while, I listen to my mp3, while counting the number of airplanes taking off, since Changi Airport were quite nearby. Haha.

After that, we went home.
I told my dad, maybe I want to make a bdae bbq pit at East Coast next year.
He said, ok! Hahaha. Yay! Cuz it's a gd thing that my bdae falls on the weekend next year.

Hmm..today.
Nothing much. Grandma came. She sleptover. So I have to sleep outside tonight with Nadia.
Speaking of Nadia, she watched High School Musical 3 with her dad today.
I said to her that I wanted to treat her to watch that movie, and since she went with her dad already, my money is saved! Hahahahaha.

well, that's about it today.
internet is ironically slow today. Grr...i can't download anything on clubbox since it is so slow!

So to all my Indian Hindus friends out there,
Happy Deepavali!

toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment