Wednesday 8 October 2008

My Eyes Are Swollen And I'm OK.

hi punkettes..
.
I was happily going out Raya house visitting with the girls.
When I found out that my dad had admitted to the hospital.
As soon as I found out I was worried like hell, though I smile.

I came back home late around 10pm.
I thought mum gonna be home late, bt I guess I'm wrong.
Mum gave a long lecture cuz I came late, and telling me that as though that I don't give a damn about the whole matter.
Well, I admit that I should have came back earlier since Dad already in the hospital.
Ok, it's my fault.
When Mum told me that the doctor said that it's a heart attack case.
My heart sank upon hearing that.

Around 11pm last night, I heard mum talking on the phone to grandma, and explaining the details further. My heart sank deeper.
I burst into tears. I was so scared.
I couldn't sleep last night, feeling guilty that I should have came home earlier and rush to the hospital. I cried myself to sleep.

I called Erika and Kyra, then Iqah called, then Fana text me.
Thank you girls, though I can't sleep yesterday, but at least I felt better.

Today, I woke up, see myself in the mirror like a total wreck.
My eyes were swollen red, hair gone crazy.
I dress the slackest ever to the hospital.
If there is fashion police, I think I will get caught.

As soon as I arrived, I burst into tears again.
I think Dad saw me, bursting into tears. I didn't want him to see me cry.
The reason why I started to cry, cuz I see him with all these wires, monitors, IV around him.
I felt so helpless.
This is why I hate hospitals!

So I spend the whole entire day in the hospital.
As the day goes by, his condition is stable. Alhamdulilah!
I see him smile, I felt so relieved!
Mum and I got tonnes of calls from Dad's friends and relatives asking about his condition.
Relatives came and came. Thank you all.

I hope Dad doesn't celebrate his bdae in hospital which is this Saturday.
It's just so miserable.

So back n forth to the hospital I will go.
Until Dad got discharge.

Appa, Get Well Soon.
Saranghae!

I will keep telling myself, "Kwenchannayo" (It's Ok, in Korean)

To my clique: Sorry for the delay of uploading the 'Raya' photo. I will do it a.s.a.p.

And oh, HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY TO ACE AZRI!


toodles...cheerio
Kayla Anika

No comments:

Post a Comment